Sunday, October 29, 2006

Thoughts on "Fitting In"

The indomitable Erik Marcus asked if I would put together a little audio segment for his podcast this week, in celebration of the release of Vegan Lunch Box. I happily agreed!

So bop on over and listen to the October 28th show, which includes my segment on vegan kids "fitting in" at school.

For those of you haven't done so already, I urge you all to subscribe to Erik's Diner, and fill your iPod-shod ears with hearty helpings of vegan goodness.

4 comments:

WannabeMe said...

Stealthy vegan kids - that's too funny! I can't wait to get my copy of your cookbook next month! Weee!

Alexis said...

I really enjoyed your segment as well. Even as an adult sometimes it's hard to be veggie/vegan, though it's much less overt pressure. But it's much easier with a great lunchbox. Ever since I got a Mr. Bento everyone at work admires my lunches. So thank you for your smashing vegan lunch ideas -- you're making the world safe for veggie kids and grownups everywhere!

Armchair_Archives said...

Thanks for the great podcast! After reading blog posts for so long, it was nice to hear your voice too. Great work!

bedava chat said...

çet-bedava chat-sohbet odası-chat sitesi
chat sitesi-chat sitesi-chat odası-sex chat-sex sohbet