Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Corrections

Well, it happens to all of us, doesn't it? We all make mistakes, and somehow this one got past me and all the eyes helping me look over Vegan Lunch Box before it was printed.

Last week, with the help of a sharp-eyed cook, we discovered a mistake in one of the recipes: on page 208, in the recipe for Red Rice, you should add 1 ¼ cups water, not ¼ cup. I apologize for any dry, crunchy rice that may have resulted from this inadvertent goof-up!

To celebrate this error coming to light, I have created a brand new Corrections Page on the website (Don't you wish every cookbook had one? I do!) If any more mistakes come to light I'll be listing them there, so check back every once in a while.

6 comments:

robiewankenobie said...

awesome. just like knitting books! although i'm sure that you won't have many corrections. i've used the book a ton, and haven't had anything but fantastic success.m

Jennifershmoo said...

>>just like knitting books!

YES! I'm a knitter, too, so I always knew I wanted to have an "errata" page just like knitting books do.

>>what was the title of that book?

Hi, Meg! It's "Eat To Live" by Dr. Joel Fuhrman:

www.drfuhrman.com

High Power Rocketry said...

Oh well these things happen.

Twisted Cinderella said...

These things happen to us all. At least you share the corrections so that people can prepare it properly!

Jen said...

I've noticed some mistakes in the book (which is great by the way; I'm not saying that to be mean or anything). Would it be helpful to email you a list?

Jennifershmoo said...

If you'd like: jmccann@veganlunchbox.com.