Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Laptop Lunch Sale!


Hey all you Super Shoppin' Santas out there! Tammy from Laptop Lunches just dropped me a line:
"I wanted to let you know that we are running a Holiday Discount now through the 16th of December. We are giving 20% discount on purchased items. The code is holiday2008. We get so many people who say they heard about us through you so we thought your readers might be interested."
There you have it! I bet some good little boys and girls (and some good big boys and girls, too!) would be delighted to find Laptop Lunch Boxes under the tree.

7 comments:

Bianca said...

Oh cool! I'd like to buy one for myself!

Laci said...

Jennifer-
Since I purchased my laptop lunch My daughter's been using it every day! Her peers often comment on how organized and cute it always is! I love your book, with the adorable, balanced, fabulous little veg. recipes perfect for my daughter! Thanks for the great blog too! By the way, I've been interested in a vitamix but when I saw the website they were SO expensive... are they worth it?

Jennifershmoo said...

Every penny. I know, they cost a LOT, but we've used ours every day (sometimes three, four times a day) for 11 years. I can't imagine how many regular blenders we would have burned through in that time. Plus, they do a better job than a regular blender, too.

Jennifershmoo said...

P.S. I don't work for them or anything like that...

Emrah DODANLI said...

nice

pksarna said...

awesome! Love a coupon! And, really enjoy your website! you're amazing!

I was wondering, do you use the lunch box thermal thermos? i was thinking about buying one, but wanted to make sure it kept things hot for at least 6 hours.

What do you think? Have a user review?

Thanks!
PK

Jennifershmoo said...

Yes, I use the thermos and it's always kept everything plenty hot until lunchtime. (I don't know about 6 hours...it's usually about 4 hours between when I pack and lunchtime.) I think the key is to preheat the thermos with boiling water for 10 minutes before filling it.